Hii Dr. My baby is of 23 days n while feeding I feel pain in nipple due to cracks. N I am using nipcare cream bt it's not helpful. please help me I feel very differently during feeding.

Hii Dr. My baby is of 23 days n while feeding I feel pain...
this indeed is a difficult situation because as you are breastfeeding your choice of medicine is very limited. you can express the breast miles with a special pump and feed the baby with a spoon. you continue this till the cracks heal completely. opt for homeopathic medicines. they are free of side effects and safe for babies.
Maintain hygiene, continue applying cream and use nipple shield. Expressed milk may be given with spoon. If it doesn't work, consult obstetrician.
hi, brakes are due to improper latching. consult a lactation consultant for proper latching. till then use nipple shield to reduce the pain.