Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from tooth since 2y I have taken medicine from several dentist. But till date it is existing. What can I do for it?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, you can do salt water rinses but this will give you a temporary relief. Pain could be because of cavity or infection to roots. Visit a dentist and get it checked. If there is a cavity get it filled or if there is an infection get it treated.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.