I have a problem at the end of teeth. One teeth is really bothering me in the lower part of my mouth. Now it cuts a part of my inner cheek. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Go to a nearby dental clinic. Doc will grind the sharp tooth. Don't avoid as it can cause other problems further.
104 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.