Hello hi my name is Ahmad zia I am from AFGHANISTAN since 2 month my mother got sugar problem so now I am asking you with respect that can my mom eat honey thats all. Thank you.

Hello hi my name is Ahmad zia I am from AFGHANISTAN since...
No dear please donot give her honey. Honey has more calories than even sugar.
No, because it contains lot of glucose.
Pure organic honey is not bad. Unfortunately the honey available in the supermarket is usually adultrated with sugar which is bad. If you are sure of the source of the honey you may give it to her in moderation. More important is managing her diet and metabolic balance. Appropriate supplements, excercise and positive lifestyle changes equally important.
No she can not take honey.