Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old male. I am having sensitivity problem in my grinding teeth upper. What to do?

5 Doctors Answered
Use sensoform toothpaste twice daily.
Hi. Consult a dentist asap. Might have cavities.
You should go for" night guard appliance" or any good anti sensitive toothpaste like" colgate sensitive pro relief. Apply and leave for 2 min before brushing.
First try with desensitising paste a available in the market. If not relieved consult dentist.
Use colgate sensetive tooth paste twice daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.