My son is around 8 months old and since last one month is suffering from running nose and indigestion (severe smell of stool and frequent passing of gas. He had severe pain in ear recently, treated with ibugesic injection and ear drops. Moreover he is always crying mostly in night. We tried enterogermina and Zifi for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise. Rgds for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise.

My son is around 8 months old and since last one month is...
hello first of all stop all these medications. You can give Homoeopatic medicine Arsenic alb 30 (3Doses).give one dose daily for 3 days..give it in early morning . dissolve this dose in half cup of luke warm water and give 2 tsf out of it..n remaining soultion shoukd be discarded..yiur baby will recover soon. Give him boiled water means boil water n allow it to get cool. Make fresh food for him daily like dailya..khichdi..halwa. Dont give ceralec give him fruit juices which are feshly made at home. or milk shakes of apple..chickoo Give vegetable soup..toamto soup. All the best. 🖒
Most likely child having allergic rhinitis Need antihistamines Try to give home home made food.