My mom is suffering from acute tooth pain. It started paining suddenly after couple of days. Please suggest the way out. Thankyou.

She mostly would be having deep cavity in her tooth requiring root canal treatment/extraction depending on severity of the damage. Please take a painkiller for immediate relief and visit your dentist asap.
Tooth pain may be due to grossly decay of the tooth caused by bacterial invasion. She needs to be shown to the dentist for sorting out the problem.
Its difficult to say anything without seeing your case. In such cases xray is must. Its my advice to visit dentist.
Consult a dentist if cavity get it filled you may require rct n cap.
Thanks for your query. The pain in the tooth can be because of the tooth infection secondary to decay. Nothing to worry you need to take a course of antibiotics and analgesics to reduce infection and later get the tooth treated with root canal treatment or extraction. Take care.