Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere beta 5 saal ka hai uski upar wali daad halki si kaali ho gai hai aab hum kya kare? Wo to doctor ko filling bhi nahi karnedega is condition me kya karna chahiye.

3 Doctors Answered
Filling is the only option please convince your child.
Change your doctor and get the filling done, upper anterior teeth should stay till your child is 7 years of age.
Conscious sedation main filling ki ja sakti hai kissie paedodontist koi dikhayen
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.