Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend is suffering from heavy periods. She is suffering that problem for last 20 days and it occurs continuously what should she do now. Plzz help.

1 Doctor Answered
HELLO, She should be placed on antifibrinolytics to control her bleeding flow first and then a hormonal profile to be done with an ultrasound pelvis to check for endometrial thickness.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.