I am having some white material left in my teeth, how should I remove that, and what are the preventive measures, to avoid that in future?

I am having some white material left in my teeth, how sho...
Hello, it could be deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Go for scaling.
You need to consult a dentist for this, so that it can be dealt properly systematically. It will be safely removed by dentist, otherwise if you try to remove it without knowledge, it harms your teeth. Take care. :)
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.