Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem in my teeth. My one teeth have hole. Can I fill this or should I replace with new teeth? Please advise.

3 Doctors Answered
First get an x-ray done. That hole is caries in your tooth. X-ray will help to decide whether it will filled or require rct. No need to replace it.
1 person found this helpful
It depends on how deep is the cavity.
A clinial examination followed by a dental radio-graph will be necessary to diagnose and treat your problem accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.