I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments? Please advise.

I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth...
Teeth are naturally an off-white color, but many people find that their teeth yellow with age, or get stained by drinking coffee or tea. Other habits can also stain the teeth, so regular brushing and professional cleaning at a dentist is important in keeping your teeth from yellowing extensively. Bleaching and veneers are other options for tooth whitening.
Teeth have a natural color of their own and the color varies from patient to patient. If you have yellow teeth you can go for a procedure called bleaching that can again be of 2 types 1. Home bleach 2. Clinical bleach. Consult your dentist for the same. In home bleach you will be provided a kit and you have to bleach at the comfort of your home. In clinical bleach you will have to visit a dentist and get the treatment done. I hope this helps.
To remove stains from your teeth you can opt for scaling. You can also try this remedy. Make a paste of lemon juice and soda bi carb. Rub on stained teeth gently once in a week and rinse properly
You can go for bleaching.
You can take a professional bleaching fro dentist.