I want to be fair and colour I just used safi for 2 months it can be good but I didn't get that much colour what can I do.

I want to be fair and colour I just used safi for 2 month...
Hello, only medication will not suffice your need unless underlying natural norms are opted. * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin. * Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing. * Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple,on time. * Tk, apples,cheese, carrots,papaya, rajama,soyabeen, spinach,almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness. Tk homoe medicines: @ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. * ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night. * Avoid, junk food, caffiene,dust, scorching sun, fried,spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger. Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care.
Hi lybrate-user, I would recommend you for glowing skin use a apple, Apple has alpha hydroxy acid. It improves skin color and elasticity. Soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and then blend to form a creamy paste, and then mix a tsp of lemon juice, apply all over your face. Rinse off after 15 minutes with cool water. Or You can also mash a banana and blend it with honey and apply it on your face. Wash it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. Drink enough water. Citrus fruit juices to make the skin fair and healthy. And also watch your diet, are you taking all the nutrients. If you wants to know more or any medical treatment for that, then contact me again.