Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, I had suffered since last two year, because of chest pain. That pain is not exactly verified by me. I used to of smoking since last five year, But I left it for last four months. In first month of that I felt that the pain is losing its intensity but now it again harm in same as past time .I had consented doctor in 2014 about this pain. He took my chest xray and give some medicine to me and say it would be cure soon. I took medicine regular ,pain is reduced somewhat. But I still suffer same pain .please doctor suggest me something.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrateuser, - Good to know that you have left smoking as it will help reverse any damage it has caused to your body over a period of time - take a well balanced diet with more of fruits & vegetables especially green leafy ones, protein foods, healthy fats, whole grains - do regular exercise, brisk walking, jogging, swimming for 20-30 min, also do yoga & deep breathing for 10-15 min daily morning for good supply of oxygen & blood circulation in the body - take a tablet of Paracetamol if pain is more - get an x- ray chest & ECG done to rule out any other problem, consult a doctor if not much relief.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.