Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from talking problem. Specially some character not outing from my mouth. By some time this words can out.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a speech therapist most of the problem can b solved with that you may let me limos which letter or words you find problem n if you can touch your tip of the tongue with your palate if not problem can b here.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.