Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My aunt is suffering from less sodium in her body, due to which she is urinating without control. She has BP as well as Diabetes. She has become very weak. Pls advise.

2 Doctors Answered
do blood for electrolytes, urea and ceat, sugar. consult ur doctor. advice is mandatory.
Dear Please get her Sonography done to see bladder residual urine. If problem take help of urologist Vm.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.