I am 29 years old from Bangalore and my question is on dental treatment. I had started dental treatment from year 2015 at Vasan dental Care. I had my three toot root canal done first, for which Rs. 4000 was charged for each tooth 4000x3=12000 and after root canal treatment, ortho treatment was started which was quoted Rs. 29000, now in 2016 November I have successfully completed my ortho treatment now I have planned to go with 3M Lava zirconium crown, since it’s for front tooth where I have been charged Rs. 13000 per tooth 13000x3=39000. I was told 39000 for three tooth and now after starting treatment and after doctor had trimmed my first tooth doctor told me my tooth is very brittle so they will have to place fiber stick so that my tooth will not fracture over time, all this seems to be good until doctor told me just to fix fiber stick they would charge me Rs. 2500 extra per tooth so its 2500x3=7500 additional charges. I just want to know if I am getting over charged for service provided by dentist or its fair charges.

I am 29 years old from Bangalore and my question is on de...
No you are not getting overcharged all the treatment and their charges you mentioned are ok and absolutely correct line of treatment.
Dental treatment is a very costly affair the material establishment cost of acquiring skill all cost a lot I think the charges mentioned r quite reasonable.
Hello Cost is decided through material they are using and the brand dentist follows with the charge of assistant used and then fee is added, it also depends upon the dentist and place where you are getting treatment, dentist must have some expertise in the field. So these all aspects are considered and then charge is fixed. Thank you.