Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having little gap in between front upper teeth and it little bit came front what should I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces you may also have to sacrifice some teeth to generate space.
Hi lybrate-user, Do not worry. If the gap is small, it can be closed using cosmetic fillings or veneers. You just need to visit a good endodontist or a prosthodontist as they are qualified aesthetic dentist. It might cost you a bit but they will take care of your problem completely.
Braces /aligner treatment is ideal option for u.u can go for composite bonding also.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.