Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hairfall problem .so what can I do sir please tell me. M suffering for dis prblm.

2 Doctors Answered
Change your shampoo into a baby shampoo. Avoid iodized salt. Use shampoo every alternative day. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment. Contact me through Lybrate in private conversation where I can give you some medicine and some more advise which will be helpful fr contact me through Lybrate.
2 people found this helpful
Tab- Keraglow men once daily for 3 month. Hair spray- Qilib men solution 6-8 sprays at night one month.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.