How to get rid of acidity no matter what I eat? I am tried a large number of antacids, but I am not getting any result.

How to get rid of acidity no matter what I eat? I am trie...
Avoid spicy food. Take food in every 3-4 hrs. Walk regularly. Take light food in dinner. The antacids which your taking are hydrogen receptors blockers. Which have direct relatn with heart diseases. Soo by proper homeopathic treatment your acidity problem can be shorted out permanently. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate.
Problem of acidity is a tendency in which your stomach starts to produce more acid than required for the digestions of your food. In such a case when there is irregularity in the timings of the meal or there is intake of spicy and oily food items then there is production of even more acid. In such a situation only by the help of medicines it is difficult to achieve relief. A balance should also be made between type of diet, Regular timings of diet and good healthy lifestyle with emphasis on proper sleep. For diet - Fruits are especially recommended because they have an excellent role in prevention of acidity.