Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Please, suggest me what can I do if I have a cyst like small structure in my hard palate (which is sometimes occur but sometimes not). I had RCT in my teeth earlier. But it grows on the left side but I had RCT in my right side.

1 Doctor Answered
If you have Faith in Homeopathy, You can use following Homeopathic Medicines: (1) Hekla Lava 3X - 2 Tablets thrice daily for 30 days Under Supervision of Homeopathic consultant only If not ameliorated than have some investigation for diagnosis.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.