11 years experience
Ask Free Question
Gastritis/ gastric (stomach) problem are very common problem, and are related to lifestyle and dietary habits. Therefore, in this case, modification of your food habits will have greater role in relieving your problem. Each of advice of doctor important than any medicines you are taking.
1. Eat healthy food. Avoid junk/ spicy/fried/oily foods/ excessive tea & coffee.
2. It is better to avoid / moderate smoking and alcohol for rapid and long term relief. Tea, coffee, smoking, alcohol are important causes of gastritis / stomach problems.
3. Eat homemade food. Include more fibres in your diet (plenty of salads, vegetables, seasonal fruits, and complex carbs like Dalia, oats and whole wheat bread etc.).
4. Eat frequent meals.
5. Eat all your meals on time. Do not give a long gap between your meals which might result in flatulence.
6. Take a light and early dinner.
7. Try to keep yourself active. Exercise, do brisk walk, take a break between works and stretch yourself in between.
1. Take Digene 2 teaspoonful whenever feel discomfort but not more than 3 times a day.
2. Tablet Pentaprazole 40 mg one hour before food once a day for 10 days.
Consult If symptoms persist
***Get Well Soon***
“Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.