Sir/ madam My wife having chest pain and also back pain at left side from few days and also problem in breathing then we consulted the doctor her ECG, chest x-ray and 2d echo. ECG is normal and doctor said x-ray showed increase size of heart then he suggested 2d echo then he said results of echo is EARLY DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTION PRESENT. She take medicine but no relief in pain. Please any cardiologist suggest me what we do and also suggest medicine for pain. Her BP is normal 120/80 every time. Doctor says consulate to destroy but the pain is occurring in chest and going through left arm We already had done CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY the result is zero calcium Please suggest.

Sir/ madam My wife having chest pain and also back pain a...
I presume your wife is of similar age like you, in her twenties. At this age structural heart disease causing chest pain is highly unlikely. Most likely it should be anxiety or stress related. Check with a psychiatrist regarding this. One structural heart disease that can cause similar symptom in this age is Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome but that should be picked up by 2D Echo.