Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My jaw is in pain from the right hand side the vein from my right ear till the chick is in pain can't eat food properly so I am worried when ever I chew something so it starts to pain so please suggest some medicine to cure it.

1 Doctor Answered
Before taking any medicines you have to consult a dentist because jaw and ear pain is something related to your temperomandibular joint. That is the joint between your jaw and your skull. There might be some problem with the joint. So refer a dentist as soon as possible.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.