Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My wife facing vaginal bleeding after sex. Her periods skip normally and this time she took pills to stop her periods. Please help me out.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, she might be hurt internally to bleed. Give her the homoeo medicine:@ sepia200-6 pills, twice. Tk, plenty of water to dilute blood and to hydrate the body. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.