Sir/Mam, when I goes to brush my tooths. Then its bleed littlemuch. Whts the reason of bleeding.

Sir/Mam, when I goes to brush my tooths. Then its bleed l...
Reason of bleeding is gum infection or gingivitis, so kindly get a deep scaling done from a dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist it is normally due to irritation caused by deposits on teeth after scaling massage gums n brush twice daily especially at night.
Hello, you r having gums problem. Which may be due to gingivitis/periodontitis .it's a small problem which can be solved by scaling n few medication. Please visit your dentist thanks.
The reason for gum bleeding is Gingival Inflamation. Consult a Dentist and get scaling done.
It can during to faulty tooth brush technique and you might put more pressure while brushing. 2Nd moat common reason is deposits. Get your cleaning done if required and learn how to brush properly in the correct manner. Use soft brush and rinse with mouth daily after meals
It's due to deposit inside your gums. Go for scaling.
Gum infection may be the cause .visit a dentist and get scaling done.
Your gums are swollen so you have get your scaling done you will get relief.
Pyria is the main reason go for scaling of tooth.
You may be having a pyorrhea and due to that bleeding your gums while you brush so go for scaling and cleaning your teeth if advice by dentist.
Its deposited plaque and tarter which causes bleeding.go and get ur scaling done
May be there chances of calculous deposition at the cervical area of teeth. Go to your dentist. If needed get cleaned your teeth (i.e. Scaling and polishing) follow proper brushing technique (watch utube videos for brushing technique) and understand from your dentist.
Either you may not be using soft toothbrush and proper technique for brushing or there is tartar deposit on your teeth near gum line due to which bleeding occurs. Try using soft toothbrush with proper brushing technique. If there is tartar deposit on your teeth then you need Scaling (professional cleaning) of teeth.
Because of Pyria it can bleed. Brush your tooth twice in a day, properly. Wash after eating food. Atleast once in a year visit dentist for scaling treatment & for regular check-up.