Follow these steps:
1. Brush your teeth twice daily.
2. Use soft bristled brush and apply gently pressure on your teeth and gums while brushing.
3. Floss your teeth once daily.
4. Brush your tongue after you finish brushing your teeth.
5. Visit your dentist every 6 months for routine check-up.
If this doesn't help you then you need scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Visit a dentist for that.
It depends on clinical situation and degree of deposition it varies from 400 to 2000 depending on case. So gp for proper consultation to dentist and accordingly if required go for treatment.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.