My teen is yellow. So what is the cost of cleansing the teeth in new Delhi. Doctor.

My teen is yellow. So what is the cost of cleansing the t...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist cost depends on case to case n Dr. usually it's five to ten grand.
Approx 1000 for cleaning ad 9000 for teeth whitening.
dental scaling does not give teeth white colour if u want teeth whiter go for teeth whitening range will be from 15,000 to 50,000
Hello Every clinic has different prices so it better you get your treatment done. It won't cost more. Regards
Ranges from 500 to 10000.
Charges for scaling is around 1000 and bleaching starts from 5k.
Cost varies clinc to clinc bt it starts from 500.
Around 1000/-1500/-for scaling For bleaching can b around 6000/-8000/-
Follow these steps: 1. Brush your teeth twice daily. 2. Use soft bristled brush and apply gently pressure on your teeth and gums while brushing. 3. Floss your teeth once daily. 4. Brush your tongue after you finish brushing your teeth. 5. Visit your dentist every 6 months for routine check-up. If this doesn't help you then you need scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Visit a dentist for that.
It depends on clinical situation and degree of deposition it varies from 400 to 2000 depending on case. So gp for proper consultation to dentist and accordingly if required go for treatment.