One my frd donate a bold two month back, after 45 day, he received letter from that hospital, in that letter they mention he has a Hepatitis B virus infection, and we want know what is that for, and how to recover that problem.

One my frd donate a bold two month back, after 45 day, he...
Your case suggests that it is incidentally detected hepatitis b which needs further evaluation to confirm the carrier state. There are medication available to treat this so don't worry at all just few tests are required for workup and to decide for further treatment plan.
Dear friend it means that your friend has a viral infection of the liver by the hepatitis B virus, it is an highly infective virus and it causes chronic liver infection, I will suggest that your friend visits a gastroenterologist and gets throughly investigated and takes proper treatment, the gastro enterologist will also be able to suggest how the spread of the virus in his spouse can be prevented and also screen the spouse and children so please advise him/her your friend accordingly.