Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 year old, some gravitational sensation in front 4 teeth of my mouth. It is nearly six months like this sensation. What type of medicine could I take? please advise me.

1 Doctor Answered
analsesic can redused pain temporary like paracitamol.. but for batter treatment you should visit dentist
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.