Hi doc My daughter is 11 months old and her weight is 7.4 kg and She passing stool is very hard and that time she's crying a lot so please tell me which type of food and the time not. Preferable for her Her daily routine is 6 am - bf, 8 am- milk with pale biscuit, 10 am-wheat/ragi-water kheer, 12-1 pm khichdi/dal rise between 1 to 4bf ,4 pm- roti with milk 7 pm veg soup/veg khichadi/Apple pure and than bf So please suggest.

Hi doc My daughter is 11 months old and her weight is 7.4...
Hello, she needs hydration to soften the stool preventing constipation, hence give her sufficient qty of water. She require to be mobile or to play in the ground with her friends to restore peristaltic and metabolic action to set right the tract. Your dietary routine requires little change, please. Give her, proteins, carbohydrates, fibrous food. 8 am breakfast. Milk should be cow milk and not buffalo milk. Give her salad. Fibrous food. Green leafy veg. Carrotes.kaddu. 4 pm light intake apples. Papaya,green. Intke if water 2/3 glass of water. Give her homoeo medicine @ nux vom 30-6 pills at bed time. Report, wkly. Your feedback be solicited. Tk c are.
1 plenty of water & fruits. Give more of solid food & podered dry fruits. Occasionally give evict suspension 1/2 teaspoonful at bet time. For 3 to 5 days.

Book appointment with top doctors for Baby Doctor treatment