Last week I asked one question still today I nt got answer please tell me reason. My question is I was a smoker coz of this my lips become black so please suggest me medication.

Last week I asked one question still today I nt got answe...
Hi Lybrate-user, I would recommend you to use rose petals for that, soak some rose petals in milk for 15 min after that take out the petals and add some drops of honey and glycerine to in it. Make it a paste apply on your lips. Leave it at least for 20 min. OR and you could also use pomegranates seeds and milk for that. Put some musters oil to the umbilicus, do it on daily bases. Stop smoking. Drink plenty of water. Also watch your are taking a healthy diet. Take proper sleep of 6 to 8 hours. And do some facial exercise daily. If you want to know more or medication contact me again.
You can try laser or peels to decrease the blackness of the lips. With these treatments - minimum 4-6 sittings will be required and the pigmentation will decrease. But if you continue smoking it can come back again.
Due to smoking the sensitive skin gets burnt and lips get discolored, stop smoking and apply moisturizing creams or butter or coco butter.