I use gul manjan heavily and now suffering from bp. I want to leave it but can't. Also my teeth has blackened. Kindly guide home remedies. Dentist scaling I did in april this year.

I use gul manjan heavily and now suffering from bp. I wan...
Could you please give me details of Gul manjan is it tobacco based or some coloured substance if yes it's a similar thing like tattooing can b removed by scaling n bleaching n use of such coloured things should b avoided.
Use baking soda and lemon paste apply on the teeth and brush for five minutes once in a day so you r teeth may look whiter.
Hello, Using manjan doesn't help you to clean teeth. It may harm the structure or surface of teeth. Change your toothpaste and use toothbrush with that. Visit dentist again who can give you Better treatment plan. May be bleaching can help. Regards