I am doing too much masturbation but I try to quit it n I do it once in a week or once in 2 weeks but after doing so much masturbation my face looks like that a balloon without air I mean it looks nt so gud so I want some suggestion to look better n get a healthy face.

I am doing too much masturbation but I try to quit it n I...
First of all. Doing too much this affects your. Life.such as decreased stamina. Feeling lethargy. Etc.one thing keep in mind. Any thing in excess. Affects. Life.
You need to take healthy diet, drink more water. Don’t drink water before meals. Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories. Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories. Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories. Take creatine. The muscle building supplement creatine monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds in muscle weight. Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.