Since last 2/3 months I Am observing that during my sleep the lower part of my jaw becomes loose and tends to going downwards. Whenever I wake up and feel this again I am consciously taking it to his original place. But during sleep always it is falling downwards. What can be the probable cause. What care should I take for this?

Only after checking your problem clinically any treatment can be suggested.
Most probable cause must be you are breathing by mouth while you sleep. It is a habit called mouth breathing. You must use mouth breathing appliance which breaks the habit or you must consciously make a habit to breathe by nose. Or maybe you have any problem with nose consult ENT specialist.
Hello Well loosening of jaw is not a bad sign until and unless it harms your jaw alignment or create pain near ears or during opening and closing mouth. Actually it is Normal. It is a relaxing position of mouth when jaw and teeth are not attached to upper teeth and jaw. If you force to join your jaw with upper one then it will affect the muscles. I hope you are satisfied with this answer Regards