Why the skin get red after itching. I understand some places and for some one who had this from young age. The redness stays for 3 to 5 mins and disappears. And all these is happening to me from last 4 month's. I have itching also only from last four months. Mostly on my hands, thys fingers. Even my hand palms I can visualazie redness of blood.

Why the skin get red after itching. I understand some pla...
Hello, tk homoeopathic medicine: @Rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Tk, easily digestible diet on Small intervals. Avoid, Canfiene, nicotine, alcohol, junk food. Report wily. Your feedback matters. Tk care.
Get it checked by a doctor who would also ask for some blood tests (routine tests ), and based on the diagnosis get it treated. If the symptoms keeps repeating then You can add homeopathy as it is safe and removes the tendencies from its root.
you seem to have urticaria Take anti allergic medicine regularly for few months

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment