Sir I have hormone problem so I loose my hair. Taking ayurvedic medicines for 3 months completed it will cure know permanently pcod. I don't have ovarian cyst only egg not growing so doctor gave medicines for egg grow. My question is I loss my hair so please tell me oil or vitamins tablets. My height 5.3 Weight 6 kg Age 24 6 months it will be cure know doctor now 4th month started so please tell me shatavari will be helping for me and how much months I have to take?

shatavari is really good for ovulation. U can take it up to last. But keep your weight under check. by light exercise, diet plan like small meals at regularl intervals, avoiding cold eatables or cold water in your diet. REstricting sugar and salt in your diet. YOu can add amla in your routine. Amla is an excellent blood purifier and is wise to take it throughout your pregnancy as it helps to stay detoxified. Another great thing about amla is it does not have any side effects. So it is safe to eat amla during pregnancy. it will prevent hair fall once and for all. 1 amla murrabba in the morning empty stomach. Wash it with hot water to stop intake of sugar in murraba. good luck
You are unmarried and there is no need for treatment right now. Even if your egg grows what are you going to do about it, I mean you do not want a pregnancy. So accept the fact that you have pcos, loose weight and keep a track on it. Take treatment if indicated aftert marriage.
If you are interested in modern medicine, you can call and discuss your problem. I will suggest you accordingly.