I was suffered from periodontal problem and that was cured by deep cleaning and grafting a month back. Now there is big gap between my teeth after the stitch removed from the gum line. I want to know that the gums will grow back to cover the gaps between the teeth. Or some another treatment required?

I was suffered from periodontal problem and that was cure...
Hello, gums will not cover between the teeth. You will have to maintain your oral hygiene so that him level does not go down beyond this. Give follow up to dentist every 6 months. Do your brushing properly and two times a day.
It shouldcover if you hav done a surgery you can consult tour dentist.
No, your gums will not grow back to cover the gaps between the teeth. You should maintain cleanliness there. No need of further treatment to close the gap. Most important is keep follow up to your family dentist every 6 monthly or whatever your dentist suggests. And get cleaned your teeth periodically.
As for your age there are 95 % of growing of gums back but you should maintain your oral health properly and consult the dentist regularly.
Hi Aravinth, The receded gums will not grow after periodontal surgery. if it is esthetically bothering you, you have to undergo a gingival uplifting procedure. If it cannot be surgically corrected you can go for multiple crowns to cover the gaps. kindly consult a periodontist in ur area he will help you.
It ll grow back, but little gap ll be remain there. Better visit your Dentist.