I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?

Dear user increased salivation does not indicate that you are hovering intestinal worm until and unless its diagnosed in stool test. There can be other reasons as well for salivations in sleep. However its recomended to go for stool examination as well and avoid sweets and high protein diet in evening hours. Rest you can use Merc sol 200 once daily on alternate days for two weeks and revert back.
Dear lybrate user in sleep saliva may not form at the back of mouth resulting in normal swallow reflex thus resulting in such condition,certain medications as CNS depressants ,pain killer as orajel may also lead to such condition or may be a result of respiratory tract infections or adenoids thus it needs a proper internal medicinal treatment for cure