Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 33 years old male and facing hairfall issue, am using hard water for the bath and might be this is the reason. Kindly guide what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Homoeopathic medicine folliclean (wellman) it contain 2 bottles. Internal and external internal folliclean drops. Drink 15 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily external folliclean drops. Apply 15-20 drops in any oil preferably hair growth oil (wilmar schwabe india) on roots of hairs with your fingers. No brisssssk massaging required. Leave overnight nd wash next day with montana shampoo (sbl)
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.