I am suffering from higher Ige levels in my blood and having severe itching and blemished skin on my whole body.

IgE levels are increased in type 1 hypersensitivity diseases. Please let me know if you have done any other blood tests and are you allergic to any particular food or season. The treatment can be planned after seeing the answers to my questions.
Hello There, Probably you may be suffering due to Allergic Skin Diseases - Dermatitis. Probable causes of Chronic Skin Diseases may be:- 1) Aggravated Vat Dosha and Kaph Dosha 2) Allergy 3) Poor Immunity 4) Psoriasis 5) Chronic Infection 6) Poor Digestion 7) Constipation 8) Acidity - Gas - Gastritis 9) Unhealthy food habits 10) Unhealthy Lifestyle. *According to causes comprehensive management is needed. *Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Skin Diseases *Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Disease along with its root causes simultaneously and successfully *Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Allergy and Enhance Immunity power *Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is 100 % Herbal, so safe and no side effects. * Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
Hello, Lybrate user, you are obeased by 30 kg, approx. You should go for reducing your weight causing your skin problem. Tk homoeo medicine @Rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice. Tk plenty of water to hydrate your body. Go for meditation to nourish your whole body including skin to glow. Your diet be simple, easily digestible on time. Avoid, junk food, pizza.burger, Tk care.
The normal IgE levels fall below 100. Any level above 500 is higher and is suggestive of allergy or parasitic infection. She is currently having abnormally high levels. Her symptoms are suggestive of atopic or allergic dermatitis. It is usually seen secondary to exposure to allergen and subsequent reaction is mediated by IgE antibodies. Her body is known to hypersensitive to certain things. Stinging insects, Aeroallergens (uncommon), Foods and additives like Milk, egg, peanuts, nuts, soy, and wheat are the most common agents to cause such allergic manifestations. Measures for her to reduce IgE levels are- - The triggering factor should be identified and should be avoided. Even a skin allergy test can be useful. - Prompt treatment with anti histamines and glucorticoids during allergic attack. - New intervention has come up which you can discuss with your doctor, i.e. Anti- IgE (omalizumab) and is promising. I suggest you to consult to a skin specialist/ immunologist for further steps of management. Take care and regards.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment