Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There is itching under my eye lids for last two months and when I rub the eyes a rubber like thing comes out. It causes so irritation to eyes. I have no issues with viewing.

1 Doctor Answered
You should get your eyes examined by opthalmologist. Meanwhile you can use ocupol-d eye drops thrice daily.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.