I'm a new gen film maker, and I used to write scripts during night coz, at that time I feel my mind is free and peace of all the emotions and I encourage myself of writing scripts during night till 3 am or 4 am and wake by 9 am. Is waking long and late at night cause any health issues?

No but you should sleep for 6 to 8 hours.
Yes to my experience such type of habbit gives satisfaction of completing your work but at the cost of Gastric (Abdominal) upset.
Sleep deprivation is not a good habit. You should sleep minimum 8 hr per day. Your body needs rest and recharge time after all day of work. If you are sleep deprived you are more prone to health issues like heart diseases ,blood pressure problems and stress induced illness headache, acidity etc.
Yes.
Yes on long term it will harm that will effacts digestion problem, constipition,acidity end so on. Batter if you go to early to sleep end gets up 3or 4 am end writes scrips a fresh mind gives more idea. Try it for some time. Take 6 to 8 hours sleep. Dr. Tare.