Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My problem is my testicle little unbalance, I dony know what is the reason that. Pls help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello. For that you need to consult a sexologist face-to-face. Its because physical examination of a patient in such cases is needed. It cannot be done from here. So better please consult to be on safe side and don't be shy. Because once the problems occur, it needs to be corrected as soon as possible before it gets major. Hope you understand. :) Take care. :)
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.