I have cavity in my teeth. Tell me some precautions and things to avoid for early recovery.

I have cavity in my teeth. Tell me some precautions and t...
proper brushing technique is most important to prevent dental caries. and other dental cleaning aids are useful like mouth wash and interdental floss ect.
Get filling done by a dentist at the earliest brush your teeth twice daily especially at night avoid sucky carbohydrate rich foods such as cake paste ties chocolates etching your other problems get blood tested rule out anaemia.
Brush twice regularly. Before you go to sleep brush properly every day without fail. Avoid sticky and sweet foods or always rinse well after you eat them. Keep a check on any increase in cavities by visiting a dentist every 6 months.
For a decayed teeth you shuold go for treatment and avoid sweet food as much as you can, gargle properly after every mealand brush your teeth twice a day.
Cavities should be filled by a dentist. You should brush twice daily and eat less sugary foods. Most important is visit to a dentist once in six months.
Hello lybrate-user, If you know you have cavity in your teeth, it's better for you to visit a dentist and get that cavity treated. As such cavity cannot be revovered ,you need treatment for it. You can maintain your oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily. Get scaling dine by a dental surgeon.
Visit dentist and get cavity filled. Also take fluoride therapy to prevent caries.
cavity is irreversible. Once it is formed, it progresses without treatment. All preventive techniques are valid before cavity formation only!!