I am 28 and have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for as long as I can remember. I usually take Levocet to curb the symptoms whenever I come in contact with an allergen. For the past one month or so, I am down with cold every single day with symptoms appearing mostly in the morning as soon as I wake up. Besides, I also sense some blockage in nostrils even when there is no runny nose and I can breathe only through one constricted nostril at a time. I do not go out or come in contact with dust/allergens. Can you help?

I am 28 and have been suffering from allergic rhinitis fo...
Anything under the sun including the sun can be allergen.It can come in food,air,application scent or deodorant .....etc.your symptoms can be curbed with antiallergy medication, You need to be interrogated , Councelling followed by Preventive & Allied therapies,immunotherapy is Advisable. All the best.God bless you.
Household dust is a mixture of many materials. Dust may contain tiny fibers shed from different fabrics as well as tiny particles of food, plant and insect parts, mold and fungus spores, dander from pet dogs or cats, or feathers from birds. Dust also contains many microscopic mites and their waste products. The waste products of dust mites — not the mites themselves — are what cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Throughout its short life span, a single dust mite may produce as much as 200 times its body weight in waste products. Dust mite waste contains a protein that is an allergen. An allergen is a substance that provokes an allergic reaction. Homoeopathy can cure such allergy.