I have put on braces for 3 years now I have removed it but my teeth are not gone completely inside.

I have put on braces for 3 years now I have removed it bu...
Hi, Hope you have put fixed braces. If so whether you have undergo extraction/removal of teeth to gain spaces. If you have undergone extraction and the gained spaces are totally closed and you are not satisfied with the results indicates your proclination of teeth is more and involves jaw correction. You may require a surgical correction. Please visit a nearby dentist because we can come to a clear diagnosis after seeing your profile pictures both external and intra oral. Your dentist may assess with OPG and ceph and guide you properly. But your problem can be corrected.
Purpose of braces is to have your teeth in proper bite, function as well as aesthetics in relation to your jaws. Dentist will be the best judge for treatment outcome. Also you should wear retainer to maintain the position of teeth after braces are removed for six months.
This problem needs to be sorted out with the dentist who put the braces.