Plz help me. I'm suffering pain with wisdom tooth. Please suggest me any tablet or home remedy.

Not a good idea as home remedy better to remove it and don't be scared abt removal of teeth which gives u a complete solution
Tablets r not the answer for such problems consult a maxillofacial surgeon if not in correct direction the wisdom tooth should b removed don't look for natural or home remedies you will b harming your self only understand it's a surgicalproblem.
Tablet you should take after consulting your dentist till then you can do warm saline rinsewhich can help you a little bit.
Wisdom teeth can erupt anywhere between the age of 17 years and the mid-20s. It is usually accompanied by pain, sensitivity, and discomfort in chewing food. The pain also may radiate to head, neck and ear. For transient relief, you can go for pain killers and any antibacterial mouthwash, to keep the area clean, which may be difficult to clean otherwise with a toothbrush. Permanent treatment usually involves either removal of the gum tissue covering the wisdom tooth (if it is present in your case), or extraction of the tooth. Extraction will not cause you any problem with eating food, and it doesn’t need to be replaced, unlike other teeth. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate. In private/video consultation, looking at the exact condition, I will be in a better position to solve your query, and prescribe appropriate medication.
Better get your wisdom tooth extracted for permanent relief because it is non functional tooth and vestigial. Home remedy is just start doing warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day else depends upon your wisdom tooth condition whether it is carious or pocket is there.
Do warm saline rinses thrice daily. If the pain is severe do visit a dentist and get an x ray done for the tooth in order to know the actual reason which will help in deciding proper treatment of the problem.
Take painkiller from some chemist, and do some lukewarm water salt rinses and avoid to chew from that side. Take a soft diet for few days, but an antibiotic must be taken which a dentist has to see and prescribe.
Hello syed aman, If you are having pain in your wisdom tooth, you may need to get it extracted. As far as wisdom tooth is concerned it is of no use to us , it does not help us in chewing food. If it is creating problem it can be removed.

Book appointment with top doctors for Home Remedies For Tooth Pain treatment