My daughter is 2 years old girl. She eats idli, 2eggs, apple juice, moosambi juice, vegetable soup, rice with any curry, 2 banana, 3 times pasteurized milk; and some biscuits and chocolates. But she is very thin. List what should included in her food items. She is very thin how to becom fat?

My daughter is 2 years old girl. She eats idli, 2eggs, ap...
As per the mentioned age of 2 years, the weight of your child at 9 kgs can be considered as underweight. But it seems you are too anxious about her weight. As far as the growth requirements are concerned, you are giving an adequate amount of nutrition to your child. You can add paneer and cheese to the diet. It is advisable to give a de-worming treatment to your child to clear out any worm infestations. Even after adopting the above items to her diet and de-worming, if the weight does not put up, just monitor the growth pattern...don't worry, don't rush to make her fat.
Hi. Your daughter is on a quiet good diet. As far as she is an active child, there is nothing to be worried. U can include ghee, dry fruits and nuts, nonveg into her diet.
Her ideal weight depends on her growth pattern and her weight and height centiles on growth chart. As long as she is following her weight centile, active and healthy otherwise, you can keep giving the same variety of food you r giving.