My right incisor has broken slightly before 10 years. Whether I have to go for capping or any cement like filling is there. How much will it cost?

Concerns your doctor what you want depend on type of capping different type of cap ceramics crown 1500- - 2000.
Dear Lybrate user, a broken/chipped off tooth can sometimes be restored using good quality tooth colored filling materials if the nerve of tooth is not involved; this treatment could be reasonable. If damage is more then RCT followed by capping is done which is a little more expensive. Consult your dentist for a checkup and to know more about the best suitable option for you.
Broken tooth can be restored using a composite filling or a crown (Metal ceramic, All ceramic or Zirconia) depending on the amount of tooth loss after fracture. But first, the dentist would clinically evaluate the condition of your teeth by looking if any colour changes are seen compared to the adjacent teeth (Discoloraion), take radiographs (x-ray) to evaluate the condition of the root and its surrounding structures, any pain while tapping on the tooth, exposure of the pulp, etc. If any pathology is seen in the radiograph, might even require a Root canal treatment before restoring the broken part. All these will be analysed and an appropriate treatment plan along with alternative options based on your requirement will be given by the dentist. I hope that I have clarified your query. Thank you.