My job is to work on computer the whole day ,I had to work 8 hours on PC so my point is why I get tired after working 2 hours on PC, I don't feel energetic and exhausted after working only 2 hours on the PC so please let me know why this happens ,even if I sit for a long day in my home at Sunday I feel tired and exhausted at the end of day Why I am feeling so tired and exhausted Sitting at one place makes me feel tired and exhausted Why but ,I don't perform any physical work.

Dear lybrate user Ganesh you need some change in food habit.take some light breakfast like cornflakes or Dalia, at lunch time include more salad ,green vegetables along with some fruits eat all this in parts instead of eating at one time and if different type of thoughts came in your mind don't think on that and involve yourself in some other activity.as according to research on thinking upon any topic the amount of calorie burns in 15 mins is that much when someone carry 5kg weight for 1 hour.try to eat at right time sleep before 11pm wake up at 5-6 am do some exercise you will see the difference. Take care.